Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Those darn exams

Exams are not fun [Contradictions].  If I have an exam on my weekly schedule, then I am going to be stressed out [Antecedent/Consequence].  Exams are just one part of how my instructors evaluate my learning, [Whole/Parts] but they are more ominous than any other kind of assignment I have [Degree]. I nearly failed my last Food Commodity Processing Exam, so I doubt that I will get a good grade on my next exam [Past Fact/Future Fact].  My classmate Tracey said that the exam that we have this week is long and very difficult [Witness]. She said that her experience taking the exam was like being locked in a dungeon without a way to escape [Similarity/Difference]. I just don't think it is possible for me to do well on this exam, so I am not going to study [Possible/Impossible].  The BYU Testing Center website says, "Please note the time the Testing Center closes. You will not be allowed to stay and finish your test after the Testing Center closes" [Documents].  I guess I will just have to pray that I remember information from class and can write fast enough so I don't run out of time [The Supernatural]!

2 comments:

  1. The testing center is where your grades go to die . . . trust me, I've seen it (witness).

    ReplyDelete
  2. as I read your blog post all I could think about was this YouTube video. They explain perfectly how the testing center makes me feel.
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mv_464n_LSc

    ReplyDelete