Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Sun sun sun


Sun, I would like to thank you. [apostrophe] Can I feel your warmth every day? No, but do you shine every day? Yes. [anthypophoria] You are constant, unceasing, steady, eternal, and reliable. [repetition] I am grateful for the way you make me feel when you shine on me, I feel full and peaceful, like my heart is glowing. [periphrasis] At times you are fiery and the strength of your warm rays is fluid like flowing hot lava. [comparison] Even though your intensity varies, I know I can count on you and your habits of rising and setting. [personification] I am glad that I have been able to learn more about you, and know that I can always find you in California, but not in Utah. [opposition]

1 comment:

  1. This assignment has been really fun. Coming up with different ways to say something really gives the world a little bit more flavor. I too love the sun, when I think back to when I lived in california I didn't know how spoiled I was to have so much warmth and sunshine. Sure could use some of that now

    ReplyDelete