Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Blessings rock!


Hey! Blessings! Have I told you guys how much I love you?! (apostrophe) I mean, let’s be honest. You guys, are pretty great. You’re possible the greatest things in my life! You make me just as happy as ice cream when I’m sick (comparison). I wish I could spend more time counting these amazing blessings that I have in my life. I see them standing in a queue waiting patiently for their turn to make me happy!(personification) Unlikely those annoying cursing which always try to ruin my day. Like have you ever noticed when you’re having a great day and then all of the sudden everything seems to be going wrong? Ya, it’s obnoxious (digression and opposition). 

As I was saying, blessings are rad. In my life, blessings mean family and friends. They mean a healthy spirit and a healthy mind. They mean knowing that I’m living my life in the best possible way (definition). I truly feel as though I am blessed beyond my deserving.

2 comments:

  1. I liked the angel that you took on your blessings. I thought your example of personification was really clever, along with your definition. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post! I think the beginning of your second paragraph could also be classified as asyndeton (The omission of conjunctions between clauses, often resulting in a hurried rhythm or vehement effect.) I can feel the rhythm there.

    ReplyDelete